Originally designed by the Jacuzzi family to bring the health benefits of hydrotherapy into the home, Jacuzzi® bathtubs are well-known and highly desired—and it’s all for good reason. If you’re lucky enough to have one in your own home, you’ll already be familiar with just how good they are at promoting relaxation. This is especially true if you customized yours to suit your exact aesthetic wants and functional needs. If, however, you’re looking to invest in one of these innovative bathtubs, you’ll first want to know all about the different spa jet systems you have to choose from.
Choosing the right spa jet system for your new Jacuzzi® tub can make all the difference in how you use your bathtub as well as for your overall quality of life. After all, hydrotherapy features are engineered specifically to promote health and wellbeing by soothing sore muscles and promoting circulation, so it’s no wonder why these top-of-the-line tubs are so highly desired. But which spa jet system is right for you? To find out, let’s explore your options:
Jacuzzi® Tub Jet Options for Your Back
Your back takes on a lot, and after a while all the stress and strain of daily life can lead to plenty of aches and pain. Thankfully, Jacuzzi® creates a few spa jet systems designed to help alleviate that:
- PowerPro®RX – This spa jet system features a spinning action that feels like a steady pulse against large portions of your back.
- PowerPro®FX Rotational – Similar to the PowerPro® RX but focused on smaller muscle groups, this spa jet system evokes the sensation of a personal back massage.
- PowerPro®FX Large Rotational – With an ample reach, this jet ensures steady pressure against larger muscles, not unlike the repeated strong pressure of a Swedish massage.
Jacuzzi® Tub Jet Options for Your Legs & Feet
Your legs and feet put up with constant use and abuse, especially if you work on your feet all day. Give them the relief they deserve with these spa jet systems:
- PowerPro®FX Small – Focused on smaller portions of the body, this directional jet is perfect for overworked lower extremities like the legs and feet.
- PowerPro®FX – The pressure of this jet can be adjusted, making it the perfect option for your Jacuzzi® tub if you’re looking for relief for achy joints.
- PowerPro®BX – A “bubbler” jet, this option focuses specifically on the calves to refresh your skin and reinvigorate tired muscles.
Jacuzzi® Tub Jet Options for All Those Hard-to-Reach Places
Wherever your pains may be, your Jacuzzi® tub can help with spa jet options like:
- PowerPro®PX – If you work on a computer all day or suffer from pain in your wrists and hands, you’ll enjoy the pulsing massage that this jet delivers to small muscle groups.
- PowerPro®NX2 – Focused entirely on the neck, this spa jet directs a high-pressure stream of water to the muscle groups in that area and is also adjustable for personalized relief.
Find the Right Spa Jet Options for You With Help From Jacuzzi® Bath Remodel
Still not sure which spa jet option to choose for your new Jacuzzi® tub? Don’t worry, the experts at Jacuzzi® Bath Remodel are here to help. Contact us today to learn about the options we offer and which one might be the right choice for you.